Marketing Manager (Education Field) – SmartR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
WHO WE ARE
SmartR is a company that uses modern technology combined with exceptional customer care to provide a customized education program to English learners. Please access our website at www.smartr.co for more information. We are hiring Marketing Manager.
- Develop and manage marketing projects such as online media campaign and events in line with company objectives
- Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin etc.); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications’ coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
- Suggest, negotiate and manage 3rd parties such as influencers, media partners, suppliers
- Plan and control budgets of all online and offline marketing activities
- Measure and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/PR/Communication field or equivalent
- 02-year experience in B2C marketing is required
- Energetic, fun, friendly and professional
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and come up with new ideas
- Experience in B2B marketing is preferred
- Experience in PR is preferred
- Speaking English is a must
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Free English training courses, soft skill training, phone call allowance
- Swimming pool, gym, etc.
- Open-working space, dynamic working environment
- Health & accidental insurance
- Team building activities, bonus
- Work at Vinhome Central Park (HCMC)
How to Apply
Candidates, please send your application to the email address: email@example.com with the email title: SmartR – Marketing Manager – [Your Full Name]