HSSE Manager – ROSNEFT VIETNAM
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
ROSNEFT VIETNAM – Hồ Chí Minh
*Objective Of Position :
- To support the Rosneft VN to deliver best-in-class Safety Performance, to promote high level safety culture and to ensure compliance with all HSSE policies and legislation.
- To manage aspects of the gas operations and upstream projects in Vietnam which involves working in a multicultural organisation. To provide HSSE leadership and support synergies between offshore, onshore and project operations teams, Rosneft VN general and influence to NCSP.
- To demonstrate and influence our approaches to HSSE in the Vietnamese community and other companies within the industry are seen as an important piece of business.
- The setup in the Vietnam business is now based on a self supporting basis taking the first Rosneft oversea operations and cultural factors into account and therefore draws heavily on people skills and experience and relies on personal industry networks internally and externally.
- Rosneft VN is expected to be a hub of expertise for Rosneft offshore and oversea operations.
- SPA and a driver of the Operating Management Sysstem (OMS) to ensure:
- Complying with OMS essentials and local requirements
- Continuous improvement including risk reduction
- Developing and maintaining what good OMS looks like
- Alignment to the delivery of Rosneft Vietnam Annual Operating Plan.
- Catalyse the development and setting the standard in the HSSE culture of no accidents based on proactive leadership and personal commitment – supporting management team to achieve set HSSE targets by providing context, timely information/ trend and advice to have timing management intervention. Facilitate the development of a cultural habit of practicing continuous improvement (CI) at all levels.
- Develop and update appropriate HSE policies/ Procedures to reflect the activities of Rosneft VN as minimum in compliance with the local requirements.
- Establish a close and effective working relationship with the authorities and other stakeholders to enable HSE issues to be discussed. Build effective networks with external companies within and outside the Oil and Gas Industry for benchmarking of performance outputs and inputs and building up local energy capability.
- Provide or obtain the necessary HSSE expertise and training to support the Rosneft VN in general including NCSP (e.g. SOC, RCA).
- Provide coaching & development of staff, especially HSSE staff within the function.
- Provide capability support for Incident Investigation Process, including the training and coaching of investigation teams, possibly to wider Rosneft; Ensure lessons are learnt from other sites and manages this process.
- Develop and maintain the emergency response plans and procedures, especially linked to Rosneft.
- Propose and contribute to the standards/ recommended practice development to the Rosneft Group.
- Network with Rosneft HSSE professionals and support by sharing best practices and lessons learned to ensure consistency and effectiveness on Corporate HSSE standard implementation.
- Manage the office security.
- Management site visit and audits.
- Complete tasks assigned by line managers from time to time.
- Strictly comply with Rosneft’s Policy on Combatting Corruption and all relevant procedures of Rosneft Vietnam in the implementation of the Policy
- As a member of the leadership team, participate in all leadership events, meetings and HSSE reviews that support the management of the Rosneft VN in setting vision and strategies and especially HSSE in general including NCSP.
(With which Company subdivisions and external organizations is continuous interaction required to perform the main functions of this position)
Good working relationship with relevant authorities and partners:
- PetroVietnam: HSE Department
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
- VN Oil and Gas HSE network
- HCMC and BRVT MoNRE, DoLISA
- National Search and Rescue (Centre 3)
- Vung tau Fire Police
- Service centres for HSSE legal requirements
- NCSP: Coach and influence the HSE personnel
- Rosneft: Contribute to the standards/ recommended practice development to the Rosneft Group
(International, state and corporate regulations, standards, terms of reference, instructions and rules that must be followed when performing the work)
- Corporate regulations: HSSE, Integrity Management, CoC, Business Travel, Golden Rules and etc.
- Vietnamese legislation: applicable HSSE legislation and regulations in the country.
- Setting up appropriate HSE policies for Rosneft VN.
- University degree, preferred in engineering
- Master of engineering (desirable)
*Knowledge / Skills:
- The HSSE Manager requires the following master key skills/characteristics:
- Overcomes obstacles and adapts approach to achieve outstanding results
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the business context then acts accordingly
- Paints a picture that inspires others to contribute, in a way that ensures alignment
- Actively seeks out know-how and best practice, related to own area of contribution
- Assimilates complex and ambiguous data to identify key issues and aid decision making
- Strives for breakthroughs as well as incremental solutions
- Control and Planning
- OMS management/ HSSE Management Systems
- Personal example in HSSE behaviours and leadership
- Managing risk and providing assurance
- HSSE communication
- Managing Change
- Master of Incident Investigation
- Emergency Preparedness
- Self Management/ Personal Development
- Team Focus and Leadership/ Managing Performance/ Coaching
- Developing Relationships
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Policy, Procedures, Standards and Practices
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Legislation and Regulation
- HSSE Audit
- Training and Competence
- Major Hazard Management
- Embedding the Management of Major Hazards
- Human Factors Engineering
- Working with Contractors
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Air Emissions Management – general
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment – ESIA
- Reducing and Preventing Impacts
- Aware of current Crisis Management (CM) best practices within industry
- Design, implement and maintain effective CM plans
- Ensure that CM processes are appropriate to support business needs
- Leads ER/CM teams when required
- Diagnoses gaps in individual and organizational CM capability
- Engages business leadership
- Incident Command System
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- At least 10 years experience in the E&P business, especially in HSSE in multinational environments, with a strong anchor discipline which has continued to be nurtured. A demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility in successive roles
- Computer literate
- Degree of mobility: Medium degree of mobility
- Other: As a LT member, need to be able to influence others to align and achieve the same goals.
Candidates, please send your profile to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title: ROSNEFT VIETNAM_ HSSE Manager_[Your full name]