Risk Officer – NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC
NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC
Workplace: Ha Noi
The Risk Officer will work directly with the Senior Expert in charge of Internal Controls and Planning & Control Chief Manager on:
- Risk Management: to implement and maintain policies, procedures, and systems to identify, assess, monitor and report risks faced by the Company with a particular focus on effectively managing risks and supporting to achieve company’s strategic objectives.
- Business Continuity Management: to implement policies, procedures, and system to identify potential impacts, respond effectively to maintain the continuity of business operation to safeguard the interest, value, reputation of the company.
With directions and supports from the Planning & Control Chief Manager/Senior Expert in charge Internal Control, Risk Officer is responsible for successful implementation of followings:
* Risk Management
- Assist in development and implementation of processes, tools, and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks;
- Assist in ongoing monitoring of the compliance with appropriate policies and procedures relating to risk management governance, practices, and risk controls;
- Assist in identifying and assessing probable threats and risks associated with business lines and processes within company;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the progress of action plans related to risk mitigation activities;
- Coordinate and support line managers/process owners in risk identification, assessment, treatment, monitoring, and reporting;
- Participates in and support line managers/process owners in establishing and implementing risk registers; monitoring and updating the changes in risk registers;
- Assist to identify and report on external risk factors, e.g. changes in the economy, regulation, etc. that may signal changes in the business environment;
- Assist in organizing and conducting training/workshops on risk management;
- Assist in the preparations and presentations of reports for risk management and other ad hoc deliverables/reports required;
- Assist with other special projects as directed by the Head of Internal Controls/Risk Manager.
- Assist in designing, developing and documenting the company’s business continuity plans, policies and procedures;
- Assist in the assessment of potential business impact, definition of critical, time-sensitive functions/activities;
- Contribute to the development of recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions;
- Support to manage the annual business continuity test plans
- Assist in coordinating business continuity plan exercises, providing guidance and direction to departments/divisions to ensure their business continuity management processes are in accordance with the company-wide continuity management program;
- Assist in coordinating the development of department/division schedules for annual business continuity documentation maintenance, updates, exercises and independent reviews and validation;
- Assist in providing support to the Management and business departments/divisions when a business disruption occurs.
- Assist in reviewing business continuity management procedures, identify improvements opportunities to the Business Continuity Management system
- Assist in organizing and conducting training/awareness for business departments/divisions.
Assist in the preparations and presentations of reports for business continuity management and other ad hoc deliverables/reports required.
- Educational Level: University graduated or above.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following disciplines: risk management, auditing (internal/external), regulatory compliance, internal control, operational risk or management consulting (e.g. public accounting / professional services firm), business continuity management or related industry experience; Well experiences of working for international company and/or joint venture project.
- Specialty/Qualification: University graduated in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Business or other related technical/ operation field.
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented;
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint);
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability and resilient character with ability to manage expectations;
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team.
- Common: Challenge; Decision-making, Judgment; Negotiation; Development others (DCC).
- In particular: Achievement orientation; Inter-personnel & teamwork; Accuracy and quality of work; Professional skill, Knowledge; Planning, Creativity
Candidates, please send your profile to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title: NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC_Risk Officer_[Your full name]