Deputy Accounting Manager – PETROVIETNAM DRILLING AND WELL SERVICES CORPORATION – DRILLING DIVISION
PETROVIETNAM DRILLING AND WELL SERVICES CORPORATION – DRILLING DIVISION – Ho Chi Minh
Deputy Accounting Manager
- Control all accounting segments in accounting software included Cash, AR, AP, FA, GL…to make sure monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statement reports were repaired accurately and meet required deadline (including Financial statement report for oversea projects and consolidated FS for Drilling division).
- Corporate with Accounting Manager in managing, operating and being responsible for booking processes and tax report including VAT, PIT, WHT, CIT.
- Develop Accounting policy procedure . Consult/advise all departments on implementation to ensure the compliance with the system and law.
- Managing financial accounting regulations including Vietnamese and oversea towards billing to customers and controlling debts.
- Ensure all assets are classified accurately for each country and assets class
- Review fixed asset register, work closely with relevant department and BOD on deciding what assets to dispose, reviewing impairment recommendations and deciding on course of action
- Ensure all the stock are recorded with lawful documents and follow strictly company’s regulations.
- Ensure the matching between record stock and actual stock
- Co-operate with Management accountant in reviewing inventory report and inform to relevant party to control the inventory and purchasing
- Assist Accounting Manager on setting up and implementing training and development plan for Accounting department’s personnel by defining training needs; reviewing training content and method.
- Work with audit company, taxation bureau and other government authorities.
- Perform other tasks given from Accounting Manager
- Thorough knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted office procedures. Possesses and is recognized as having a specialized depth or breadth of expertise within the department. Interprets internal and external business challenges with impact on the organization and recommends best practice solutions.
- Generally 6-10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FIELD.
- Experience in working with AUDIT COMPANY, TAXATION BUREAU, and other GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES.
- GOOD EXPERIENCE IN ORACLE, ERP.
- Sociable, honest, team work.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
Candidates, please send your profile to the email address: email@example.com with email title: PVD_[Deputy Accounting Manager]_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: PETROVIETNAM DRILLING AND WELL SERVICES CORPORATION – DRILLING DIVISION
- ba-ria-vung-tau: Hồ Chí Minh
- Location: Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Deputy Accounting Manager
- Tags: Deputy Accounting Manager - PETROVIETNAM DRILLING AND WELL SERVICES CORPORATION - DRILLING DIVISION
- Job expires in: 208 days
1171 total views, 1 today