- Understanding Interview Dynamics
- Getting the Most of your Interview Preparation
- Making the Right First, Second or Third Impression
- Learning how to Tackle Interview Nerves
- Feeling at Home in the Interviewing Arena
- Taking Care of the Interviewer
- Becoming a Good ‘Story-Teller’
- Understanding the Dynamics Around the Table
- Dressing for Interview Success
- Handling Difficult Interview Questions
- Handling Rejection
- Sharpening up your Personal Interviewing Style
Tailored Interview Skills Training
If you’re confident when going on a job interview or asking for a raise or a promotion, you’re one of the lucky ones.
Most people have an anxious time before, during and after their interviews: anxiety about how they’ll do; anxiety about how they’re doing; anxiety about how they did.
Our interview skills training will help you get to grips with your anxiety so you can actually enjoy the interview process and present yourself in the best possible light. When you can present yourself with ease, you have a much higher chance of getting the job you want.
Once you understand the dynamics of an interview situation (that odd posturing and positioning that can happen in interviews) then you can actually be more ‘in charge’ of the interview arena despite the possible power dynamics.
Whatever is said about having only one chance to make a good first impression at your interview, we believe you have any number of chances to make a good impression even if you fluff the first one.
Learning how to present yourself at an interview, how to dress appropriately, how to tell a good story about yourself and give relevant examples instead of reciting your CV, will all make you a far more interesting and accessible interviewee.
Always remember interviewing is hard on everyone: they want it to be you! They want their search to be over when you walk in the door. It’s up to you to make sure that happens.
Interview Skills is one area where a little training can go an awfully long way, and our Interview Skills Training is the kind that can last a lifetime.
To find out more contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 944004666