Senior Accounts Payable Lead – Baker Hughes GE
BAKER HUGHES GE
Senior Accounts Payable Lead
Location(s): Viet Nam; Viet Nam; HO CHI MINH CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
- The Senior Accounts Payable Lead with be overseeing a team of Accounting Clerk that are supporting / covering all transactional activities for operations based in Ho Chi Minh.
- Serve as the Account Payable lead and main responsibility for the company.
- Be able to act as the main point of contact to internal and external customers in all phases of transaction processing, error correction, and reporting
- Guarantee the integrity of the Accounts Payable sub-ledger (SAP system)
- Understand and apply Vietnam taxation including WHT, and VAT for invoices due to third parties.
- Produce and analyse monthly aging reports, duplicate payment reports, and monthly utilities and error queues
- Research discrepancies, and approve for payment and cooperatively work with Region Accounting Centre.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close deadlines
- Serve as back up support and perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee the management and maintenance an assigned portfolio of past due accounts and hold aging at an acceptable level
- Degree in Accounting or Professional Qualification in ACCA/ CPA/ MIA etc
- 3– 5 years’ experience in Accounting and finance.
- Strong knowledge in accounting principles
- Experience in VAS
- Key accounting skills – an in depth knowledge of Double Entry Book-keeping, Account Reconciliation, Accounting Concepts for account payables and cost, accrual etc.
- Excellent SAP, and MS office skills.
- Soft-skills- Excellent communication, Relationship building, Team working, Analytical skills, Decision making/ finding solutions, Self-motivation and drive Contract interpretation skills.
Candidates, please send your profile to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email title: Baker Hughes GE_Senior Accounts Payable Lead_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: BAKER HUGHES GE
- ba-ria-vung-tau: Hồ Chí Minh
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Tags: Baker Hughes GE - Senior Accounts Payable Lead
- Job expires in: 589 days
468 total views, 1 today