Sales & Marketing Manager – VERTICAL SYNERGY VIETNAM
VERTICAL SYNERGY VIETNAM – HỒ CHÍ MINH
Sales & Marketing Manager
The position is for an experienced candidate with knowledge of the local Vietnam market particularly in the field of Petrochemicals, Polymers, Petroleum, Ethanol, Gasoline components. Salary is determined on each candidate’s past experience and local contacts. The position also involves the following:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for company’s products.
- Manage the product category, be responsible for top line and bottom line of each category
- Propose and implement marketing plans for the category.
- Plan and oversee implementation of innovative programs including channel promotions and customer specific promotions to support the growth of the business.
- Provide the highest level of creative and innovative marketing supports to the business in achieving sustainable business growth and thus delivering financial promises
The candidate is expected to have the following:
- University degree or post-graduate degree in Marketing/ Economic/ Trade.
- At least 3 – 5 years solid working experience in the Marketing field
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Strong effective communicator and demonstrated ability to increase productivity
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Communication, computer, organization, negotiation, problem solving, analysis, planning.
- Being creative, energetic, innovative and able to work independently or teamwork under pressure
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred but not required
Candidates, please send your profile to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email title: VERTICAL SYNERGY VIETNAM _[ Sales & Marketing Manager ]_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: VERTICAL SYNERGY VIETNAM
- ba-ria-vung-tau: Hồ Chí Minh
- Location: Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Tags: Sales & Marketing Manager - VERTICAL SYNERGY VIETNAM
- Job expires in: 227 days
1094 total views, 3 today