QRA Specialists/ Leaders – TRAINOR ASIA VIETNAM LIMITED
TRAINOR ASIA VIETNAM LIMITED – HỒ CHÍ MINH
QRA Specialists/ Leaders
* Role and responsibility
Contractor shall develop, conduct and complete the Risk Assessment Report which comprises the main contents below and complies with Applicable Laws;
- Determination of purposes and objectives of risk management;
- Description of operations and facilities or structures;
- Qualitative risk determination, analysis and assessment;
- Quantitative risk determination, analysis and assessment (so-called QRA); and
- Risk minimization measures.
However, the qualitative risk determination analysis and assessment in item iii above which is hazard and operability study (HAZOP) including its translation will be provided by others.
Contractor shall be responsible to consolidate all contents in item i) to v). Risk Assessment Report shall be combined into the Safety Management Materials and subsequently submitted to Vietnamese authorities for approval.
Before Commercial Operation, The latest project documents will be provided to the Contractor to re-study and update the Risk Assessment Report.
* Qualification for QRA Specialists/Leaders
- At least ten (10) years experiences in process safety.
- At least two (2) completed QRA studies experiences for the projects in the gas processing, oil & gas, chemicals, petrochemicals or refineries.
Candidates, please send your profile to the email address: email@example.com with email title: TRAINOR ASIA VIETNAM LIMITED_[ QRA Specialists ]_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: TRAINOR ASIA VIETNAM LIMITED
- ba-ria-vung-tau: Hồ Chí Minh
- Location: Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: QRA Specialists/ Leaders
- Tags: QRA Specialists/ Leaders - Trainor Asia Vietnam Limited
- Job expires in: 176 days
1229 total views, 2 today