Pipeline Engineer – Trainor Asia Vietnam Limited
Trainor Asia Vietnam Limited
District 1, HCM
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
• Assist in Developing flexible pipeline, flexible riser and umbilical scopes of work for Detailed Engineering and Installation Contracts.
• Carry out bid engineering support and assist in preparing technical bid packages for pipeline related engineering contracts and services.
• Review flexible pipeline, riser and umbilical engineering performed for Company by Contractors / Service Providers.
• Provide engineering support for pipeline, riser and umbilical related onshore construction activities including SSIV Structure and tether bases / piles etc. fabrication and testing, coating, qualification testing, and any required support engineering or follow-on engineering. This includes technical support as required to Procurement and Quality Assurance groups.
• Perform review of offshore flexible pipeline, riser and umbilical design, analyses / calculations:
– Design Basis, Pipeline Route optimization, On-bottom stability analysis, Free-span analysis, Riser and Pipeline connection analysis, On – bottom roughness analysis, Cathodic protection design, Dropped object and trawl gear impact study, Installation analyses (static and dynamic), Installation, pull-in and hang off Analysis etc.
• Carry out and / or review flexible pipeline, riser and umbilical material selection and material take-offs and other technical reports.
• Assist in developing and / or reviewing field layouts, route map, alignment sheets, crossings, riser GA, drawings etc. for pipeline design
• Review technical requisitions, datasheets, specifications, technical bid evaluation, vendor data review, technical clarifications, inspection and test plans, Criticality Rating, etc. for flexible pipeline, riser and umbilical items and all associated support / auxiliary materials, Subsea Valves (manual and automated) etc. and others as procurement support engineering
• Assist in developing and / or reviewing procedures and/or specifications for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and operation of the flexible pipelines, and risers
• Provide engineering input to Construction and Installation support and perform site visits as required.
• Coordinate and interface with other disciplines and members of the PMT together with third parties, vendors, etc.
• Review and collate all comments on the documents produced by engineers and designers of Flexible Pipelines, Risers and Umbilicals in order to produce acceptable deliverables for approval.
• Review and collate all comments on the documents produced by installation engineers and designers of Flexible Pipelines, Risers and Umbilicals in order to produce acceptable deliverables for approval.
• Business travel may be required as requested by the project to locations outside HCMC;
• All other duties as may be reasonably requested by immediate supervisor.
*** Qualifications & Work Experience Requirements:
• The jobholder shall have working experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Field Developments.
• It will be beneficial if the jobholder has experience working in deepwater (greater than 250-300 meters) and has experience with subsea installations and installation related activities
• Engineering qualifications and pipeline engineering experience;
• Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry working in the role of pipeline engineer on offshore subsea pipeline projects;
• Detailed multidisciplinary knowledge of pipeline, riser and umbilical flexible design, fabrication, installation and commissioning will be beneficial;
• Experience in flexible riser design, installation and operational analysis will be beneficial;
• Have good understanding of international pipeline, riser and umbilical codes and standards such as ASME, ASTM, API, BS, ANV, ISO, etc.
*** Soft Skills:
• Focused on delivery, quality and timing;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to openly communicate with team members and peers;
• Ability to work within a team environment and be an active team member;
• Ability to manage time and priorities effectively;
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a multi- discipline, multi-cultural environment;
• Workplace Safety focus
About Our Company
Trainor Asia Vietnam Limited
Contact person: HR Department
We are committed to adding value and improving our client’s resources to support the success of their projects and operations by providing high quality:
Organizational Support & Development
Trainor Consultant Services is to be the most admired Technical Services Company in our markets, by our clients, our personnel, and the industry, and be recognized as providing the highest quality personnel that are dedicated to and focused on meeting the clients objectives.
We will provide an extra-ordinary service to our clients and associates.
We will promote teamwork and collaboration within our organization and with our clients to ensure needs are identified and fulfilled.
We will ensure our personnel and staff are cared for the best of our ability.
We will conduct our business ethically and soundly, being fair to all.
We will maintain excellence in safety, health & environmental standards – in everything we do.
We will demand a high level of respect for individuals, their cultures, and the diversity of all people involved with our business.
We will endeavour to reinforce and strengthen our relations and reputation among our clients, our community, and our host Country.
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: Trainor Asia Vietnam Limited
- State: Hồ Chí Minh
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Pipeline Engineer
- Tags: Ho Chi Minh - Oil & Gas - Pipeline Engineer - Trainor Asia Vietnam Limited
- Job expires in: 296 days
920 total views, 1 today