Quality Specialist – Baker Hughes GE
Baker Hughes GE
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Global Operations
Location(s): Viet Nam; Viet Nam; VUNG TAU CITY
- Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at the lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
- With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how, and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
- Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Quality Control Specialist will be in charge of quality control for all equipment and machine going out of the shop to the field with highest quality expectation. Review and advice on the incoming tool and equipment to make sure it fits the job requirement.
- IMTE quality control for the base.
- Daily review all technician works with the procedure and standard.
- Weekly review of repairable item and call for quotation
- Monthly report quality issue and action to close the gap.
- Performs basic dimensional inspection of drawings and prints.
- Perform Inspection of all receiving machines and tools
- Technical Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Machine and parts Inspection
- Preferably someone with manufacturing background
- Preferably someone with LPI, MPI certification.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
Candidates, please send your profile to email address: email@example.com with the email title: Baker Hughes GE_Quality Specialist_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: Baker Hughes GE
- State: Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
- Location: Thành phố Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Manufacturing - Quality Specialist
- Tags: Baker Hughes GE - Manufacturing
- Job expires in: 656 days
674 total views, 1 today