HSEQ Manager – CÔNG TY TNHH VARD VŨNG TÀU
CÔNG TY TNHH VARD VŨNG TÀU – Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Ho Chi Minh
The purpose of this role is to carry out the assigned duties, which include but no limit to:
- Maintain HSE Management System according to SA 8000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Maintain Permit to Work (PTW) system.
- Maintain Environment Performance System via Synergy Life, and organize quarterly environment surveillance program, annually working environment surveillance program.
- Coordinate with Quality Manager to maintain quality system according to ISO 9001.
- Establish and regular review of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA), and Job Safe Analysis (JSA).
- Build-up and maintain internal HSEQ audit plan.
- Lead weekly HSE inspection tour.
- Update and evaluate newly HSE legislation requirements.
- Review and update HSEQ documented information.
- Manage HSEQ Department.
- Give advice to Medic team.
- Prepare HSE training materials and conduct HSE induction and training.
- Liaise with and make the regular reports to Fire Police Dept, DoNRE, DoLISA, BIZA, Port Authority.
- Attend all relevant HSEQ meetings.
- Incident and investigation reporting.
- Be an Emergency On Scene Commander.
- Be a member of HSE Committ
** Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science.
** Experience Required:
- Experience in leading and/ or managing HSE at least 10 years.
- Experience in shipbuilding/ ship repair/ oil and gas industry.
- Experience in contractor management system.
** Other Requirements:
- Formal qualifications on HSEQ and/ or risk management would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of national and international HSEQ regulations such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, DNV-GL rule and other Class rules.
- Emergency response skills, such as first aid, oil spill response, firefighting, confined space rescue…
- Training and presentation skills.
- Self-management skill.
- Strong communication skills written and orally in both English and Vietnamese.
- Computing skills in full suite of MS Application.
** Company Benefits:
- Salaries are reviewed & adjusted annually.
- A long term career at a Professional and Dynamic working environment.
- Training to be provided locally and/ or internationally.
** A long term career & attractive remuneration will be offered to successful candidates. Applications must be in English & should include cover letter, reference number, CV, certified copies of qualifications, required salary & references & should be forwarded before 8 April 2018 via VietnamWorks.
Candidates, please send your profile to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title: VARD Vung Tau_ [HSEQ Manager]_[Your full name]