Wireline Field Engineer – Baker Hughes
BAKER HUGHES – Vung Tàu City ,Việt Nam
Wireline Field Engineer
- Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
- With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
The Field Engineer – Wireline position will provide complex support on all onshore & offshore wireline activities in Vietnam
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Assists in providing completions logging and completions services both at the workshop and wellsite.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig.
- May provide a record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required.
- 1+ plus years’ experience.
- Completes required learning activities in Phase2 of the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program.
- Expands product line knowledge and expertise.
- Proficient in running less complex, lower risk jobs in primary product line.
- Demonstrates ability to apply downhole hydraulics principles and correctly uses product line/ application specific calculations.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
How to Apply
Candidates, please send your profile to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email title: Baker Hughes_Wireline Field Engineer_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: Baker Hughes
- State: Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
- Location: Thành phố Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Field Engineer
- Tags: Baker Hughes - Field Engineer - Wireline Field Engineer
- Job expires in: 697 days
731 total views, 1 today