Electromechanical Technician – Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
- The Electromechanical Technician role will provide assembly and maintenance support to the Drilling Services operation in Vung Tau – Vietnam
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configure test stations and systems.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Assist in the set-up of experiments and the recording of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Test and evaluate the performance, and if required, repair general purpose test equipment.
- Provide supervision, mentorship and leadership of technicians in the absence of the supervisor/manager.
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Provide coaching for other Technicians.
- Assist in the preparation, development and enhancement of maintenance procedural documentation.
- Evaluate maintenance processes for potential improvements in quality, reliability, turnaround times and costs.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead team in accomplishing defined maintenance goals.
- Able to complete special assigned projects.
- Technical Diploma or year’s 3 -5 maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 -5 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oil-field, automotive, electronic).
- Previous experience in Baker Hughes tools will be added advantage.
- Proficient reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Proficient in the use of basic and advanced electrical test equipment.
- Expert level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Expert skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Demonstrate systematic approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced facilitation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Team Leadership Skills.
Title: Electromechanical Technician
Location: VUNG TAU CITYHow to Apply
Candidates, please send your profile to email address: email@example.com with the email title: Baker Hughes _Electromechanical Technician_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: Baker Hughes
- State: Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
- Location: Thành phố Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Electromechanical Technician
- Tags: Baker Hughes - Electromechanical Technician
- Job expires in: 829 days
320 total views, 1 today