Amazon Listing Specialist
1. General duties:
- Upload, edit and maintain listings (including variation listings) on Amazon Seller Central.
- Complete regular audits on all product listings to ensure proper operation and optimization including product titles, bullet points, descriptions, pricing, keywords and other product details.
- Maintain and update and manage Amazon Storefronts, Enhanced Brand Content as well as create various deals within each Amazon marketplace.
- Assist with successful online marketing campaigns including, but not limited to PPC, SEO/SEM, listing optimization, launching new products and generating reviews that comply with Amazon’s Terms of Service.
- You will perform thorough keyword research and analysis, as well as Best Seller Rank research in order to maximize brand/product visibility.
- Remain up to date with Amazon’s best practices, new trends and platform updates
- Work on various tasks to assist other departments where needed including, such as solving issues with the assistance of Amazon Seller Support.
2. Experience and education required:
- University degree
- At least 1-3 year experience in working in similar position
3. Skills required:
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literate and presentation skills
- Good at data analysis
- Ability to learn, good communication skills and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and respect the deadline
Job location: TP. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Email address for contact & application: email@example.com