Assistant Cum Office Manager – KUWAIT VIETNAM PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (KVPC)
KUWAIT VIETNAM PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (KVPC)
Workplace: Ha Noi
Number required: 01
Department: Representative Office
Salary: 1000$ – 2000$
Place of Work: Hà Nội
- Prepare and monitor replies for letters, correspondences and private or confidential subjects.
- Monitor all tasks of typing, making reports, correspondences, filing and classifying, performed by employees at the CEO office.
- Receive board of directors’ minutes of the meeting, prepare all relevant data and files for those meetings and performs required communications as per CEO directions.
- Receive agendas and minutes of meetings for PIC Board and prepare all relevant documents, files, and data for the proposed subjects, and then coordinates for necessary actions with the board secretary and the secretariat.
- Receive private and personal emails and correspondences sent for the CEO and deliver similar letters and correspondences (private and personal) to top management as per CEO directions.
- Organize and follows up meeting held or called for by CEO and prepares the minutes of the meeting.
- Write down and keep all CEO’s decisions and directions and follow up their sequence with relevant departments.
- Receive personal and private phone calls for CEO office and transfer to his boss or manage them according to the nature of these calls and communications.
- Create and develop filing system in office and make sure to document and keep all files, letters, reports, and correspondences as per relevant subjects.
- Prepare and follow up with all relevant documents for CEO programs, appointments trips and visits and provide all reports and studies for these visits.
- Receive CEO important visitors from other oil companies or government agencies and coordinate their visits and appointments.
- Monitor special arrangements for airport reception, hotel reservations, and transport for CEO VIP visitors in coordination with the communication team.
- Follow and observe health, safety and environment systems and regulations and take due precautions to protect himself and others and preserve the company’s assets and properties.
- Perform other assigned duties within the scope of his job.
- Experienced in managing representative offices at group or multinational corporations in petrochemical in Vietnam.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in the shortest time with the best efficiency as long as it’s possible.
- Fluent English with a set of 4 skills.
- Have many good relationships with the government and related law departments to provide legal support for the operation of the representative offices.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Can go on business trip within the country and go abroad.
- Graduated from international universities or leading universities in Vietnam.
- High salary and attractive commission
- Working in professional environment, good condition will be provided to promote personal abilities, with opportunities for advancement and personal development
- The welfare package is fully in accordance with the Labor Law, Corporate Law, Law of the State the current social insurance.
Candidates, please send your profile to email address: email@example.com with the email title: KUWAIT VIETNAM PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY_Assistant Cum Office Manager_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: KUWAIT VIETNAM PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (KVPC) Ha Noi
- State: Hà Nội
- Location: Hanoi, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: 1000 USD - 2000 USD
- Job category: Assistant Cum Office Manager
- Tags: Assistant Cum Office Manager - KUWAIT VIETNAM PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (KVPC) Ha Noi
- Job expires in: 656 days
335 total views, 1 today