Accounting Team Leader (ref) – NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC
NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC – VIETNAM – THANH HÓA
Accounting Team Leader (ref )
- Takes responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of all Accounting works in compliance with related regulations.
Under the direction of Deputy Section Manager/Chief Accounting Officer, Accounting team leader performs a wide variety of accounting activities such as:
- Manage accounting tasks such as review payment documents, and ensure all proper accounting journal or treatment in accuracy, timeliness and completeness before submitting to Accounting HN.
- Ensure that all payment dossiers are paid within due date, without returns/notes/questions from HN team.
- Review all Journal entries/GL accounts/accounting vouchers and other information that are prepared and submitted by RO accounting staffs timely and properly.
- Review the monthly Accounting closing tasks including all parked/accrued/adjusted journal entries that are processed by RO accounting to ensure that they are recorded sufficiently & accurately.
- Review and do posting for all Recurring entries, Depreciation Run in compliance with closing schedule month by month.
- Review all tax declaration, booking/all draft and final closing notes before submitting to Hanoi accounting team every month.
- Supervise annually all physical count steps in accordance with procedure and timeline guided by Hanoi team.
- Maintain and monitor internal control and procedures are in place to protect the company’s assets, employees, and operations
- Ensure the compliance with current Accounting regulations and treatment.
- Work closely and report to Accounting department in Head Office to access any issue incurred and seek for solutions.
- Support internal and external audit.
- Develop SAP system.
- Develop and propose more efficient internal policy and procedures.
- Educational Level: University Graduated
- Work Experience: More than 08 years’ working experience in Accounting field for multi-national companies, and corporates.
- Specialty/Qualification: Bachelor degree or higher in the Accounting, Finance or Economics or equivalent ACCA/CIMA/CFA/CPA qualification (and other equivalent professional qualifications) is preferable
- Excellent verbal & written communication, presentation, management, multiple tasking skills and leadership ability
- Advance in use of Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook), and Internet
- In-depth knowledge and practices related to Accounting and regulations
- Common: Planning, Creativity; Development others.
- In particular: Achievement orientation; Challenge; Inter-personnel; Professional skill, Knowledge; Decision-making, Judgment; Negotiation ; Leadership.
Candidates, please send your profile to the email address: email@example.com with email title: NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC _[Accounting Team Leader ]_[Your full name]
- Posted by: Phu Nguyen
- Company: NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC
- ba-ria-vung-tau: Thanh Hóa
- Location: Thành phố Thanh Hoá, Thanh Hoá, Vietnam
- Job type: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job category: Accounting Team Leader (ref)
- Tags: Accounting Team Leader (ref) - NGHI SON REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICAL LLC
- Job expires in: 535 days
528 total views, 1 today